What is Bio-feedback Clearing.
I was first exposed to this type of therapy by the great Hank Levine from the Clearing Institute in California . I had been in and out of traditional psychotherapy for a couple of years with very limited results—so I was not very optimistic about this type of therapy and the results that may follow. I remember sitting down at a table with Hank, and in front of Hank was the bio-meter. You’re then handed the metal cones that register the electrical current and resistance that flows through your body (approx 3 volts) What transpired for me in this 1 hour session was literally life changing. With out going into all the details of the session—lets just say, I went through a lot of tissues in that 1 hour. The new insights and awareness’s that I had acquired made me realize—this was for me, I’m going start learning how to live. Believe me when I tell you, it is truly a liberating and euphoric feeling when you start releasing and letting go of these festering and debilitating emotions. I knew soon after a couple of sessions with Hank, that I ultimately was going to learn how to administer this wonderful life saving therapy to other people.
No comments:
Post a Comment